Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It's Begun

It's that time again...Bead Soup Party Blog Hop is in the works..the participants have been chosen, the soup mixes are being selected and shipped..then it's time we get down to work.
 This time the Bead Soup blog party participants were selected by a random drawing for 200 people, the previous, 4th Blog hop, was sooo enormous, that while it was ,of course, fun.. I also found it  a little daunting to work my way threw all the blogs, I didn't want to be just a looker, I like to leave a comment, even if brief, to let the person know I appreciated their efforts for the Bead Soup Hop.
 Nicole of N Valentine Studio will be my Bead Soup #5 partner,which is very exciting..I can't wait to see what mystery soup she sends my way..I've been studying Nicole's blog and I'm cooking up a mix just for her...I hope it will be both pleasing and challenging..because that really is the point to this event...to be sent something that you might not normally choose to work with.. The reveal of the pieces will be March 3rd, Please check back to Lori's Blog, Pretty Things on that date and prepare to see what I know will be some amazing work.

1 comment:

Jean A. Wells said...

I am so excited to be participating.