Sunday, February 13, 2011

Bead Soup Party 2011

This is the package for the Bead Soup Party 2011 from my partner Emma of Fred Beans Nook
We had a few rough starts getting our packages delivered to one another but now we are cooking for this fun event. Emma sent a lovely assortment of bead ingredients Czech, ceramic,and that wonderful focal of seed beads with turquoise enamel bead caps..all great colors..this photo doesn't do the clasp justice ,it's antiqued copper in a versatile size which would work for either bracelet or necklace..
now which will I make for the BSP?


8 comments:

Cathryn said...

Oooooooooooh pretty bead ingredients! What will you make with these lovely pretties?!?!?!?! Can't wait to see!

Unknown said...

Lovely Nan, can't wait to see the unveil:)

Debbie / Prairie Emporium said...

Looks like fun!!!

Jenni said...

Lovely mix, the focal and clasp are particularly nice.
Regards, Jenni

Pretty Things said...

That beaded bead is to DIE for!

Heather Powers said...

Love the beaded bead!

Terri said...

I got one of your pieces in my bead soup mix and I would like to leave a comment on your reveal but I don't see where..it look like it disappeared? And way I love what you made. Your are really talented!!!

Anonymous said...

I really like both of your pieces, but I like the bracelet one especially. I think it's the embellishments you've added to the clasp that did it for me! Well done :)