Sunday, January 30, 2011

Not Working Saturday

Normally I don't post blogs about myself..however yesterday was so much fun I wanted to share what I was doing instead of glazing and firing kilns which is the norm for most Saturdays. My dear friends father in law was celebrating his 88th birthday..this was his fabulously festive mountain of cake. Which i helped eat
and proceeded to hang out all afternoon with my friend and her family..a great Saturday.
hope my friend doesn't kill me for posting this.

6 comments:

Emerald Window said...

The cake looks scrumptious! And 88 years definately deserves to be celebrated. Did you bake the cake?
Cenya

Mary Harding said...

What a gorgeous cake. Love all the colors and the mountain shape. I am glad you had fun not working. Although our kind of work is lots of fun too.

one-eared pig said...

Great cake!

Pretty Things said...

The cake is great, but that adorable photo is too cute!

Cathryn said...

Fun day! That cake looks to pretty to eat but I bet it was delicous! Woooohoooooo! And that extra photo is cute!

Parudame said...

When the birthday party was as good as the cake looks like, then shure it must have been a great day!