Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bead Soup is Happenin'

Hearts and Flowers

This first photo shows the ceramic beads I made for the bead soup swap. They are glazed in two different colors of turquoise, the melon beads have "eyes" in a light orangey tone.
Focal bead is made from one of my original stamps .
The photo below is the packet Marianna sent to me.
http://stargirlshop.blogspot.com/

It appears we are thinking along the same lines..both of us have included flowers in our packets.
I just love these brass flower spacers and clasp.
Marianna's lampwork focal bead is a wonderful swirly midnight garden. The packet she sent reminds me of a Monet painting of water lilies.
For the Bead Soup challenge , today, i'm leaning toward a necklace, but will take a few days getting to know this collection before making the final decision.






2 comments:

Pearl and Pebble said...

These are lovely ingredients!

Marianna said...

They're here! Gosh they're GORGEOUS Nan! I'm leaning towards a necklace, something I will truely treasure I'm sure, I can't wait!