Saturday, May 15, 2010

The New Camera Works Great

I finally had some quiet time to sit down with the new camera and read thru the vague instruction manual..

Even though it's an inexpensive Canon camera,it's soo much better than my little old Kodak which had no macro setting..

Why did i put off getting a new camera..even though i am an awful photographer this camera is so easy to use that it automatically improves my terribleness.

Now i need to work on my lighting..today was overcast and rather too late in the day to get any sort of lighting ..but i was so excited to have figured out the camera i had to try it out..and once the photos were loaded it seemed a waste not to go ahead and post/list some things.



1 comment:

Pearl and Pebble said...

Congrats on that new camera!!!(Obviously it worked for me!:D)